Football Stadium Covid-19 Capacity 850 Home: 500 | Visitor: 350
2600 Barhamville Rd, Columbia, SC 29204 *Located next to W.A. Perry Middle School.
Columbia High School Covid Procedures for Home Football Events
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to communicate with all of our parents, community, opposing teams, opposing coaches, and patrons the following guidelines we will be adhering to for all Home Varsity Football Games.
- All Patrons MUST wear a face mask when entering the stadium. All Home patrons will enter the Home Side Ticket gate with their digital ticket or if you have an appropriate pass (SCHSL Pass or Richland 1 Gold Card) you will enter the Home Pass gate. Opposing teams will enter the Visitor’s ticket gate. Masks must remain on and cover the face at all times while in attendance at our venue. Ticket scanning will begin at 6:30pm on both sides of the stadium. NOTE: Richland One ID DOES NOT get you into Football games for Free in 2020.
- Richland One Clear Bag Policy will be in effect.
- There will be limited concessions offered during Varsity Football games at Bolden Stadium. Please try to have exact change to assist the concession staff.
- Tailgating or large gatherings before or after the game are prohibited. Upon arriving patrons should immediately make their way to their respective ticket gates. After the game, all spectators should immediately make their way out of the stadium to their vehicles and depart the facility.
- Ticket Information: We are offering online ticket sales for Varsity Football this season through Hometown Tickets. Tickets may be purchased by going to our athletic website at https://columbiacaps.com/event-tickets. Make sure to select the desired contest. There will be NO Refunds on purchased tickets. The cost of a ticket is $6 (Varsity Games) plus a digital processing fee. Due to social distancing requirements, 850 is the capacity for our stadium. Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis. Once you purchase a ticket online, you may either print out on paper a ticket with a QR code or you can bring your phone with you to the venue to be scanned for entry.
- Special Passes: For the Home side there will be 30 entries reserved for SCHSL Passes (+1),and Richland 1 Gold Cards (just the card holder). Once that number gets to 30 there will be no more accepted on the home side. For the Away side there will also be 30 entries reserved for SCHSL Passes (+1), Richland 1 Gold Cards (just the card holder). Once that number gets to 30 there will be no more accepted on the away side.
- Seating: The Bleachers will be marked as to which rows patrons can sit on and they will need to adhere to the Social Distancing of 6ft apart.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we try to provide a safe environment for all of our students, staff, and spectators.