Columbia High School
Procedures for Home Volleyball Games
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the following protocols have been established for Coaches, Athletes, and Spectators at all Home Volleyball Events.
- Gym Capacity 200, seats will be marked for home and visitors.
- Tickets are required and will be sold at the gate for $5.00.
- All Patrons must wear a face covering while in the building and social distancing will be in practice.
- Families will be allowed to sit together.
- Patrons cannot enter the court area before, during, or after the match.
- We ask that all patrons leave the gym once the match has been completed.
- Restrooms in the lobby will be available for two patrons at a time.
- No locker rooms will be used for dressing. Players will need to come dressed for participation.
- Locker room restrooms will be limited to two athletes at a time.
- Athletes are encouraged to bring their own water. Water bottles will not be provided.
- Team sideline chairs will be spaced for social distancing. Players should be assigned to one chair for the entire match.
- Coaches and athletes in the bench area will wear a mask at all times.
- Only home team score keepers/staff will be allowed at the scorer’s table.
- Teams will not switch benches during the match.
- Athletes and coaches will not shake hands before or after the match.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizer wipes will be available at all times for cleaning.